Your local what's on directory Search Events
AboutTired of not knowing what is on or where to go? Tired of going to the same places all the time and want to try something different? Want to plan your long weekend away and want to know what you can do when you get there? It’s raining today, so where can we go? Have a babysitter for tonight, so what is on?
If the answer is YES to any of the above then you have come to the right place!
OutYouGet.ie is Ireland’s comprehensive what’s on diary.
- The aim of OutYouGet.ie is to be a comprehensive guide to what’s on throughout Ireland. The type of events can range from the smallest village aerobics class or table quiz to events of national prominence.
- Encourage people to be active and become involved in their local communities and interests
- Provide a one-stop source of comprehensive and up-to-date information on events, activities, classes, clubs etc. searchable by date, type, location, or within a specific radius.
- Allow organizers of events, classes, clubs, hotels, pubs etc. of all sizes the opportunity to promote their events for a small fee.
- People can find events quickly and easily at their leisure 24/7
- Remove the excuse of “There’s nothing to do…!” or “I didn’t know that was on!”
- Posting events as early as possible helps avoid clashing arrangements nearby.
- OutYouGet.ie search facility means visitors to every area (on holiday, staying with friends, re-locating, hen/stag parties) can check what’s on as easily and quickly.